UP200 GSM wireless intercom
The device is a GSM wireless intercom unit which as a cell phone can call the owner’s mobile or landline phone. By pressing the call button it makes the voice connection in a few seconds, just like when talking via a conventional intercom system. This way it makes possible for the owner to receive the visitor’s calls and talk to them at anytime and anywhere, even when not at home.
- Compact design, all functions on 1 panel
- Power voltage range 9-30V
- 1 contact input
- 1 relay output, max load: 5A@30V
- 1 voltage output with short circuit and overcurrent protection, max power: 1A@
- Programming port: mini USB B type
- Communication: GSM 900/1800 MHz (2G)
- Network independent, accepts any SIM card
- Operating temperature: -30°C / +60°C
- Protection: IP54
Advantages of GSM doorphone
- No missed clients or visitors since the intercom unit calls the owner’s mobile phone, no matter where the owner is.
- On call, the owner can let in the guest, client or courier remotely.
- Fast and easy installation, easy configuration using a PC.
- Possibility for communication from any fixed place.
- Wireless intercom with 2 pushbuttons
(for 1 or 2 apartments)
- Even 2 phone numbers can be assigned to each pushbutton (set as primary and secondary)
- Gate control function by free call, 100 user phone numbers can be configured
- The electric strike can be controlled using the phone’s keys during a conversation, or on the scene using an external pushbutton.
- SMS forwarding (e.g. to forward the balance information of pre-pay SIM card)
- Simple configuration via USB using the PC software
- Transmission frequency: GSM850 / EGSM900 / DCS1800 / PCS1900
- Ingress Protection: IP54
- Power supply: DC 12V, minimum 1A
- Current consumption: in case of 12VDC – minimum 30 mA, maximum 400 mA
- Contact input switching: 100 Ohm
- Dimensions: 165 x 122 x 40 mm
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +60°C