Remotely manageable alarm monitoring communicator with WiFi primary and GPRS backup connection.
The SINGULAR W2G alarm monitoring communicator interprets Contact-ID or SIA FSK protocol (over simulated phone line), and translates to SIA DC-09 IP-based format, then sends it to the address of the set-up telemonitoring receivers.
Signaling exclusively depends on the existence of the permanent WiFi connection, thus several WiFi access points can be set up to handle any possible router or service errors.
In order to keep the higher security level, has GPRS (2G) mobile communication extension, too.
Main features of SINGULAR W2G alarm monitoring communicator
- Setup using a WEB browser, on a platform independent mobile phone or PC
- Remote serial connection with almost any security or fire alarm control panel
- Smartphone controllable on the outputs of the contact, open/close, on a maximum of 2 partitions
- Listen to communication on TIP/RING line to make installation easier
- Primary WiFi and alternate GPRS connection
- Minimum communication cost, only for alternate signaling
- Wide range (WIFI 802.11 b/g/n)
- Providing a IP path for forwarding of Contact ID reports from Alarm panel to monitoring station
- Remote programming of Alarm panels, Fire panels, or any standalone device with serial connection to a software (vending machines, car diagnostic, sensor reading..), through internet
- Complete supervision of alarm system from smartphone:
- Identified Control (arm/disarm) without keypad
- 3 notification interfaces: Status viewing, event list review and “push notification” warnings
- Events filtering and displaying differently (alarm, arming, trouble, …)
- Displaying of alarm system status (armed, trouble, online, etc…)
- Multiple devices in one Smartphone account (home, office, weekend house, etc…)
- One device can be added to many accounts, more notified persons at the same time.
Advantages of SINGULAR W2G alarm monitoring communicator
- Dual signal transmission via WIFI and / or cellular data network
- Unlimited number of reports and users
- Simple installation ( NO router settings)
|Cellular Bands||GPRS (850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900MHz)|
|Dial tone||425 Hz|
|Operating temperature||0 … +70°C|
|Dimension||75 x 90 x 25 mm|