Internet based alarm monitoring communicator – wifi alarm communicator – with remotely manageable features.
Send Contact-ID events of the alarm control panels to an IP telemonitoring (in SIA DC-09 format), and/or forwards the message related to the event, in “push notification” format to mobile (Android) devices.
With the free application, the alarm control panel can be controlled (open/close), and its signals can be seen selectively (by user, zone, partition).
Unlimited number of signals and free operation.
Signaling exclusively depends on the existence of the permanent WiFi connection, thus several WiFi access points can be set up to handle any possible router or service errors.
No router setup needed during installation.
- No need for a cellular network and a SIM card (no contract with provider and monthly fees)
- Unlimited number of reports and users
- Simple installation ( NO router settings)
Main features of WiFi alarm communicator
- wifi alarm communicator
- 2 selectable WiFi networks (main and auxiliary communication path)
- Contact ID reports forwarding to 2 independent SIA DC-09 receivers
- AES-128 encrypted communication
- 2 controlled outputs (from a WEB page, or smartphone application)
- Serial port for alarm panels remote programming
- Earpiece output for audio supervision of alarm panel communication
- Status supervision and control of alarm panel from a smartphone application
- Network settings from WEB site, provided directly from device (hotspot mode)
- Remote settings and firmware upgrade from WEB page, through Internet
Usage areas of SINGULAR WIFI alarm monitoring communicator
- Providing a IP path for forwarding of Contact ID reports from Alarm panel to monitoring station
- Remote programming of Alarm panels, Fire panels, or any standalone device with serial connection to a software (vending machines, car diagnostic, sensor reading..), through internet
- Complete supervision of alarm system from smartphone:
- Identified Control (arm/disarm) without keypad
- 3 notification interfaces: Status viewing, event list review and “push notification” warnings
- Events filtering and displaying differently (alarm, arming, trouble,…)
- Displaying of alarm system status (armed, trouble, online, etc…)
- Multiple devices in one Smartphone account (home, office, weekend house, .)
- One device can be added to many accounts, more notified persons at the same time.
|Dial tone||425 Hz|
|Operating temperature||0 … +70°C|
|Dimension||75 x 90 x 25 mm|