DP Door-I WIFI garage door opener
Controlling of gate or garage door by smartphone, with real feedback about the position of the gate and no communication cost.
- Controlling of the Gate control unit from unlimited distance. Using Smartphone application, you can start or stop gate opening or closing.
- Momentary sending the status change information as anything happens. The „push notification” messages are sent on status change (CLOSED, OPENED, ERROR,…).
- You can view the animated opening or closing of the gate in the application. The device is monitoring the power of the door engine itself, and as a result synchronizes the application with the real gate moving.
- Starting the relay for the gate drive
- Gate position supervision from the motor’s supply wires with direct connection
- Gate position monitoring from the limit switch
- Sending notifications about opening, closing and failure, for the authorized users simultaneously
- Supervision and control through web site or smartphone application
- The number of users is not limited
- Events stored with authenication of source (who opened the gate and when)
- No router setup for device installation
- The communication is encrypted with AES-128 encoding.
- 2 WIFI connections for primary and backup access points (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
- Limit switch input (NO type)
- Controllable relay (NO type)
- Motor monitoring inputs (M+/M- up to 48V DC)
- Several power supply: 9-24V AC or DC with max. 200mA peak current.
- Supply voltage: 9-24V AC/DC
- Consumption: 100mA @ 12VDC
- Environmental conditions: IP44
- Maximal motor voltage ( Maximal voltage on monitor inputs): 24V
- Output contacts maximal load, voltage: 24V/1A
- Wireless network type: WIFI (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +50°C